A new RSK Bamboo release has been published in our Github repo. This release introduces JSON-RPC txpool module, blockchain synchronization enhancements, block submission performance improvements and fixes minor issues detected in previous versions.
This is a summary of the changes included in this version:
- Introduce txpool JSON-RPC module (#471, #484, #497)
- Add support for ‘pending’ in eth_call JSON-RPC method (#490)
- Synchronization enhancements (#510, #507, #505)
- New block submissions methods (#486)
- Dns rebinding attack prevention (#459)
- Web3 filters improvements (#442)
- Logging improvements (#424, #423, #418)
You can find a complete list of the changes introduced in the corresponding Github milestone.
Version 0.4.1 release’s sha256 sum is 1d53dca07ddb488f6ba72804136fa80e60295d112c3366ff4d934fe6526cc5d5 rskj-core-0.4.1-BAMBOO-all.jar. See Reproducible Build guide for further details.
We encourage all users to update to this new version. Please reach out with any feedback you would like to share with us, you can contact us directly on our Gitter community or directly through creating issues in our Github repository.