A new RSK Bamboo release has been made available in our Github repo. Bamboo v0.4.3 introduces support for pub/sub using subscriptions (‘newHeads’), improves usage of configuration settings and fixes minor issues detected in previous versions.
This is a summary of the changes included in this version:
- Support for pub/sub using subscriptions (‘newHeads’ notification) (#571)
- Improve transactions validations (#554)
- Node’s performance improvements (#514, #545, #551)
- Configuration friendliness improvements and support for network specification through cli-args (#513, #530, #566, #569)
- Bug fixes (#528, #553, #564, #592)
You can find a complete list of the changes introduced in the corresponding Github milestone.
Version 0.4.3 release’s sha256 sum is f627d8a79fa926d9a28b3d2180909b0891d0bfe851dae4121f0f976c3452f935 rskj-core-0.4.3-BAMBOO-all.jar. See Reproducible Build guide for further details.
Please reach out with any feedback you would like to share with us, you can contact us directly on our Gitter community or directly through creating issues in our Github repository.