A new RSK Ginger release has been published in our Github repo. This release introduces segwit support in merge mining functionality and includes some improvements and bug fixes.
This is a summary of the changes included in this version:
- Add support for IPv6 addresses in bootstrap nodes (#138).
- Use connection IP in peer discovery process (#137).
- Fix minor code smells identified by Sonar (#136).
- Refactor blockchain code to avoid reading full blocks (#145).
- Prevent double init of NodeMessageHandler (#149).
- Block gas limit calculation logic improvements (#135).
- Support for segwit txs in merge mining functionality (#152).
Version 0.2.4 release’s sha256 sum is a1037e5a32832bc6ebe1349af60ff4673271adc3e38e3c102756602acab0eb0b rskj-core-0.2.4-GINGER-all.jar.
See Reproducible Build guide for further details.
We encourage all users to update to this new version. Please reach out with any feedback you would like to share with us, you can contact us directly in RSK Gitter community.