A new RSK Ginger release has been published in our Github repo. This release introduces peer scoring (initial implementation), missing block validations, technical debt improvements and fixes minor issues detected in previous versions.
This is a summary of the changes included in this version:
- Add peer scoring (#151).
- Replace Jetty with Netty as JSON-RPC Server (#156).
- Remove eth_addAccount web3 method(#159).
- Validate tx gas limit on pending state (#161).
- Fix issues with RLP border cases(#162).
- Validate uncles are not siblings (#163).
- Fix “out of memory” issues in VMTrace save (#165).
Version 0.2.5 release’s sha256 sum is def8d8dfc22b04033db6511831d110e7db10dba6b24f41c10d22b5021070e751 rskj-core-0.2.5-GINGER-all.jar.
See Reproducible Build guide for further details.
We encourage all users to update to this new version. Please reach out with any feedback you would like to share with us, you can contact us directly in RSK Gitter community.